Monday Jul 19, 2021
Monday Jul 19, 2021
Your co-hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger talk elements in all their forms and powers with Ivo Dominguez, Jr., author of The Four Elements of the Wise. They cover viewing the elements as both forces and beings, the planets as elements, making sure you're grounded when connecting to energetic realms, magnetizing to you what you don't have naturally, elements in the universe like organs in the body, the elements as our ancestors, earth as pattern rather than just form, and more!
In the usual weekly segments, Tess & Natasha talk about discomfort in Cancer seasons, being comfortable expressing emotions, intense growth and the crystallization of self-love, grounding to integrate, loving your past selves, feeling that your spirituality should preclude bad behavior, family curses, jinxing your manifestations, learning to live with uncertainty, upper limit problems, owning who you are, big manifestation rituals and, if you can believe it, much more.
- Tess's new book, The Self-Love Superpower, is available to pre-order! Get more info on tesswhitehurst.com
- Natasha's Inner Child Healing Class is coming up again in August. Learn more or get on the wait list here!
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- We have a hotline, y'all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we'll answer it on air.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!